Download Free 30-day Trial
A trial version of CheckBook can be used for 30 days, starting from the date of installation. After the trial period has expired, you will not be able to save any new changes or print CheckBook documents with the trial version of the application. To continue using the CheckBook application after the trial period, you must purchase and register your copy of the software.
CheckBook is supported on:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2003
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows NT 4.x.
- Click a download button below and save the update file 'cbinstall_trial.exe' to a place that you will remember on your computer, like the desktop.
- Find the file after it is downloaded and double-click on it to start the installation wizard.
- Follow the installation wizard instructions and press Start when you are ready to install the program.
- When finished you can view the read-me file and launch the CheckBook program.
- Open the example account to get started. It is called 'Example.chb' and is in the same directory that the CheckBook program was installed (usually 'C:\Program Files\Wade Software\CheckBook').